Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Steampunk Vampire Coffin Card - Halloween Spooktacular Day 15

I'm still catching up and working on my countdown to Halloween! Am I the only one who can't wait for the premiere of the new show, Dracula, on NBC?! It looks like it is going to be fangtastic! Lol.

This is one of my favorite cards that I have ever made. I submitted it to a magazine for publication, but I never heard back, therefore it was rejected. Oh well... that means I get to share it with all of you!! I used some of my favorite things to create this card - Bombshell Stamps, files from SVG Cuts, my Silhouette Cameo, Colorbox ink....
Bombshell Angel has been transformed into a Steampunk Vampire. 
The coffin card base, moon and corset are all files from SVGCuts!  I love the kit this card is from.  It's the Elmhurst Hollow SVG Kit.  I also love how easily my Silhouette Cameo cut them out too.
   Bombshell Angel has been inked up, stamped and colored with Copic markers.  Her dress, boots and gloves are from the Bombshell Clothing Die Cut Collection, cut out in black and patterned papers with my Cameo.  Her hat was printed out, fussy cut and colored from the Halloween Costume Digital Stamps.  The bats are from Holiday Accessory. 
I also stamped some of the bats on the inside!
Here's the back of the card. I love this paper from Graphic45!
The orange eyelets are by Recollections, the ribbon by Offray, and the metal wheel on the hat is from Lisa Pavelka's Steampunk Micro Elements.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!
- Kim

Supplies:
Silhouette Cameo
SCAL3 
Bombshell Stamps - Bombshell Angel, Holiday Accessory, Halloween Costume Digital Stamp Set,  Bombshell Clothing Die Cut Collection
SVGCuts.com - Elmhurst Hollow SVG Kit
Cardstock - Bazzill (black for corset); Graphic 45 - Steampunk Spells (patterned; solids)
Inks - Copics, Tsukineko Memento, Colorbox
Eyelets - Recollections
Ribbon - Offray
Lisa Pavelka's Steampunk Micro Elements (wheel on hat)

No comments:

Post a Comment