Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Jack-O-Lanterns - Halloween Spooktacular Day 18

Hello, hello!

This post right here on my Halloween countdown is going to be different then normal and not a crafty project created by me at all.  

One evening this month, my boyfriend and I went to the Great Jack O' Lantern Blaze in Historic Hudson Valley NY.   I have been dying to go for years and we just never got tickets in time, but not this year.  This year I actually purchased tickets before they sold out!  It was absolutely AMAZING!!!!  If you love Jack O' Lanterns, Halloween and are looking for something different to do with your friends/kids/family, I definitely recommend going.  They do sell out and fast, so you need to by tickets in advance as you can not get them there.  You may want to sign up for the email list so you know when they go on sale next year.   Click here for a link to the Great Jack O' Lantern Blaze website if you are interested.   Seeing the more then 5,000 hand-carved Jack O' Lanterns all lit up was so cool and awesome, and I honestly can not wait to go next year! 

Below are a few pictures from the event. Sorry they are not fantastic pictures, I am not very good at photography in the daylight nevermind the twilight and evening hours!



My pictures do not do these awe inspiring Jack O' Lanterns justice at all! You really must see them for yourself!


Happy Halloween!
- Kim

(I am not affiliated with the folks that run the Great Jack O' Lantern Blaze nor did I receive compensation to write this blog post.  I just simply wanted to share my wonderful experience and let my readers know about this event.)

No comments:

Post a Comment