Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

It's World Card Making Day!!!

To celebrate World Card Making Day, I created two cards.   My Halloween Spooktacular Day 5 post will be up later today so please be sure to come back!

My first card is a Hello Card. This card was created with Bombshell Stamps "Cherry Bomb" stamp set and colored with Copic markers.  I also used a ProvoCraft embossing folder and some older cardstock pads I have (DCWV Retro Mod and DCWV Neutral Textured Cardstock). The bling is by Queen and Co.

My second card is a CAS style card, which I have been trying to improve my skills on lately.  I used Bombshell Stamps "Dead Necessities" (roses) and "Tattoo Font" Stamp Sets and copic markers.  There are 2 layers of roses, with the top layer adhered with pop dots.  Love was stamped with Tattoo Font straight onto the card and I added some small bling underneath the V.
Check out the Bombshell Stamps blog to see some more creations for World Card Making Day by the Bombshell design team!

Thanks for stopping by! See you later today!
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment