Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Neon Sugar Skulls

I love a good sketch challenge, so I'm playing along with Mojo Monday's Sketch 310 today! 

Here's the sketch:

And here's my take:
As you can tell, I had fun with this one.  I used the Dia De Los Muertos stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop and a whole lotta neon.  The Sugar Skulls were colored with LetraSet Neon Pro Markers.  The rest of the stamps were inked with Hero Arts Neon ink and Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black.  The dotted border was created with a neon pink Gelly Roll pen.  I used pop dots underneath the sugar skulls and black banner for added dimension.
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Kim

Supplies:
-Stamps: Dia De Los Muertos set by Sweet Stamp Shop
-Ink - Hero Arts (neon cubes); Ranger Archival in jet black; LetraSet Neon ProMarkers; Tsukineko Memento in Tuxedo Black
-Cardstock - Bazzill (white); The Paper Company (black)
- neon pink Gelly Roll Pen
- pop dots

Linking up to: Simon Says Stamp Blog Candy Bonanza
                         MOJO Monday 310

1 comment: