Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ms. August's Challenge at Bombshell Stamps

Ms. August's Challenge at Bombshell Stamps is to make a card or project for a guy.  I used the Lady Luck Stamp Set on my card.  I recently took an online card class - Summer Card Camp 2, so I used one of their sketches and masking techniques for this card.  I enjoyed the class.  There were things that I already knew how to do, but a ton of new things too!  This card is different for me (gasp, no pop dots?!), but I really like the way it came out.


Supplies:
Bombshell Stamps - Lady Luck Stamp Set
Washi Tape
Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
Colorbox Ink - Picante and Surf
Staples
White Cardstock
Adhesive
 
Head on over to the Bombshell Stamps Blog to see the rest of the Bombshell Girl's projects and don't forget to link up your take on the challenge!
 
Have a great day!
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment