Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Retro Skull Handbag

Hi Everyone!

Here is the Retro Skull Handbag I made for the promo that SVG Cuts is currently running. 
I don't have the whole Luxury Handbag kit, but after making this cute handbag I think I'm going to be purchasing this kit next along with the super awesome Halloween kit that they will be releasing today!  I'm so excited for that kit, I know that it's going to be amazing especially since I saw the trailer for the 3D house on their facebook page. 
 Ok, back to my Retro Skull Bag --- I used cardstock by Bazzill.  The skull is from SVG Cuts' 'Toil and Trouble' kit, which I cut out at 1 inch and then adhered it to a 1.08 inch circle.  I covered it with Glossy Accents to make it look like a resin button. 

And that's about it!  I kept it super simple because I really wanted a retro handbag feel with teal and white cardstock. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great day!
- Kim

Supplies:
Silhouette Cameo
SVG Cuts - Luxury Handbag file and Toil and Trouble SVG Kit
Cardstock by Bazzill
SCAL3
Glossy Accents
Scotch ATG gun
Glue Dots
Brads - unknown from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment