Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Creative Coloring Contest at Unity Stamp Co.

Hi All!

Unity Stamp Co. is having a Creative / Coloring Contest on their blog (click here) and facebook group.  Here's the card I have created for the contest:


Stay Beautiful, Stay Original.  I didn't get a picture of the back of this one sided card, but it says: Don't ever change! You are perfect. 


 The flowers digi image and Beautiful/Original sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co., they provided it for free to anyone that wanted to enter the contest.  I colored the flowers in with Spectrum Noir markers and added a little bit of stickles to the netting.  "Stay" was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo, cardstock and washi tape. I embossed a piece of vellum and stitched it onto black cardstock for the background.  If you have any questions, please ask below.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment