Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Take A Chance Day Part 2

Hi again!  Earlier today you saw a card I made for Take A Chance Day and I said I would be back later in the day with another project I made for this wacky holiday so, here I am!

While I was brainstorming project ideas about the theme for this holiday, I kept thinking about the phrase 'always take chances'.  I chose to use this phrase and make an inspirational bracelet. 


I stamped the phrase onto a Vintaj metal blank with metal stamps and attached it to chain and a toggle clasp.  I used Vintaj patinas on metal circle blank charms and stamped Cherry Blossom Stamps from Bombshell Stamps (sets are Bombshell Angel (larger cherry blossom) and Cherry Bomb (smaller cherry blossom)) onto them and then glazed them with a sealer.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Tomorrow is the Bombshell Stamps monthly blog hop, so please come on back and hop along with us!

Happy Take A Chance Day!
- Kim

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this!!!! I really need to get some of those Vintaj pieces. They are so up my alley. Beautiful bracelet. Thank you so much for making TWO projects for Take a Chance Day!

    ReplyDelete