Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It's A Wacky Holiday!

Hi Everyone!  Once a month Bombshell Stamps will be featuring a wacky holiday.  Today's wacky holiday is Take A Chance Day.

For my project I decided to take a chance and use a Bombshell Stamp Set that I haven't used before.  It is the Muertos Doll Stamp Set.  This set is pretty intimidating to me.  What's that?  How can a smiling skelly be intimidating? Well, it's not him, it's his size.  He's rather large, fully assembled he's up to 7 inches tall!  So, I decided to take a chance and try him out on a card. 


I thought this skeleton would make a fun thank you card so I add a banner from 'Banner Sayings' stamp set.  The skeleton and banner were both colored with Copic Markers.  For the background, I used a domino Cuttlebug embossing folder in my eBosser and inked it up with some Colorbox mini ink in Scarlet, and then adhered it to a blue cardstock card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Check back later today for another Take A Chance Day project I made using cherry blossom stamps!

- Kim

1 comment:

  1. Super cool. I can see why he would be intimidating. I love that you "took a chance" on him!

    ReplyDelete