Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Smile! Card - Craftwell DT Project

Hi Everyone!

This month's sponsor for Craftwell is Lawn Fawn, and I couldn't be more excited to work with their gorgeous collection kits and their cute stamps and dies! I made this cute card with the Blissful Botanical Stamp Set and their coordinating die, Blissful Botanical Lawn Cuts. Their dies cut wonderfully and clean in the eBosser, as does their cardstock.


I trimmed a piece of the green polka dot cardstock from the Pink Lemonade Collection Kit down and scored it in the middle to make the base for my card. I stamped some of the flowers stamps, the smile sentiment and butterfly stamps on a piece of white cardstock in Tsukineko Memento Ink and colored them in with Copic Markers. Then I adhered the stamped cardstock to a piece of green and yellow plaid cardstock using pop dots, and then adhered it to the green polka dot card. Using the Blissful Botanicals dies in the eBosser, I die cut the long leaf and leaves out of the green polka dot cardstock, and stamped the corresponding stamps onto the die cuts. I adhered them to the front of the card. I also stamped an extra flower and butterfly onto white cardstock, colored them in, and fussy cut them out of the paper with scissors and used pop dots to adhere them to the card.

For the inside of the card, I cut a piece of white cardstock and embossed it in the eBosser with an embossing folder. Then I applied light green ink onto the embossed cardstock, heat set it with an embossing powder heat gun and adhered it to the inside of the card. I cut an oval out of the green polka dot cardstock with a Sizzix Framelits Die in the eBosser and using Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, glued it onto the embossed cardstock. Then I attached the label sticker from the Pink Lemonade Collection Kit to the middle.

Have a great Wednesday!
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment