Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Muse Monday in November...

Hey Everyone!

I can't believe this Thursday is Thanksgiving!  Where is the time flying to?!  I have been getting caught up in the hustle of life, and am looking forward to unwinding, relaxing and enjoying the upcoming holidays.  And also finding more time to craft!

Today is Monday as you know, a day I'm not too fond of.  But since it's a short work week this week, I'm all for it!  And oh, it's Muse Monday at Bombshell Stamps!  The 3rd one, so if you have missed the past 2 make sure you check those out along with this week's awesome projects at BombshellStamps.blogspot.com. 

I feel like I have been making a lot of cards lately and I am totally missing my 3d projects so my inner muse decided that this month's featured stamp, Cherry Bomb, needed to be used with a gift card box! 


So here it is:


Using my Silhouette Cameo, I cut out the gift card box svg's.  For the insert and frame accent (on top) I stamped the bomb icon stamp in red (chianti) ink.  After it was dry, I assembled the gift card box together.  Next I stamped, colored in, and fussy cut out the Cherry Girl, cherries, blossom flowers, and banner and then adhered them to the top of the box.


And Voila!  A Cherry Bomb gift card box!  I am on a bit of a kraft paper kick right now and can't wait to use it on some more projects.

See below for a list of supplies, and if you have any questions just ask in the comments section.  =)

Have a great Monday!
- Kim

Supplies:
Bombshell Stamps - Cherry Bomb Stamp Set 
SVG Cuts - My Day With Dad SVG Kit
electronic cutting machine: Silhouette Cameo
SCAL3
Copic Markers
Tsukineko Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Colorbox Ink in Chianti
Adhesive
Cardstock in white and kraft
scissors
sheet protector

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I really like how this turned out. I never considered Cherry Bomb on a gift box but she is perfect. Can you share the svg file or is it proprietary? I have scal 2

    ReplyDelete