Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Christmas in July - eCraft DT Tuesday

Happy Last Day of July! 

This past month I have been making Christmas Cards!  This is a first for me.  I'm usually not ready to start making Christmas projects until the beginning of December. 
This year I thought I'd celebrate a little bit of Christmas in July and get a head start!

Here's a sneak peek at two cards I made with my handy dandy eCraft and SVG Cuts Christmas Cheer SVG Kit.




Supplies:
eCraft
SCAL 3
SVG Cuts - Christmas Cheer SVG Kit
Cardstock - I used some cardstock I had leftover from last year by My Mind's Eye and K&Company
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Scotch ATG Gun
Cuttlebug
Embossing Folders - Provo Craft and Darice
Colorbox Ink
Pop Dots

To get a lot of Christmas Cards made fast and easy, I actually made them exactly how they are in SVG Cuts Kit.  Yes, the exact measurements and all!  These cards are really beautiful as is.   And these cards are so cool!  I imported the SVG's into SCAL3 per the SVG Cuts instructions/sizes and cut them out with my eCraft.  Inked all of the edges with Colorbox Ink and adhered them together with glue and pop dots.

But before I glued all these pieces together, I did add a little bit of embossing onto these cards. Yeah, I totally broke out my Cuttlebug and embossing folders and went to town!   Thanks to Denise and her wonderful eBosser videos I saw last week, I had to do it!!!  I am so excited about the eBosser coming out that I was itching to start embossing right away. I can't wait to be able to use my eCraft and the eBosser together. I know it's going to be awesome!

Did you start making your Christmas Cards in July?
How do you organize your embossing folders? 
And, Is anyone else as excited as I am for the eBosser?!?!?!!?  =)

Leave a comment below or in the Craftwell forum and let us know!

Have a great day!

- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment