Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lei Day Card

May 1st is "Lei" Day in Hawaii. In honor of this day,  Raise The Bar is having a Lei Day Challenge!  How fun right?!?!   I have personally never heard of this day, but then again I am not from, nor have I ever been to Hawaii.  Such a bummer! Maybe one day....   Anyway, this challenge was a lot of fun! 

I used my Bombshell Stamps for my card -


Bombshell Stamps Sets used: Hula Girl, Hawaiian Girl, Tiki Party
Markers: Copic
Ink: Tsukineko Memento in Jet Black
Twine: Doodlebug

Cardstock: Down the Boardwalk by We R Memory Keepers
Adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry Glue

Thanks for looking!

- Kim

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Great coloring. Those flowers are gorgeous!

    I especially love how you combined stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim she is hot hot hot! Love the beautiful design, thank you so much for joining in on our Lei Day challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly I don't know what to say about this card besides I just LOVE it. I love the way you pulled these two sets together and all the flowers and the red haired hula girl. Just Wow!~

    ReplyDelete