Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Bitter Sweet Love

The February Challange over at Bombshell Stamps is to show the good and the bad side of love.  So, I went with the whole heaven and hell theme.  When things are going great in love, you feel like you are on cloud nine, the sun's shining, roses are blooming, there's probably something singing in the background somewhere...  But when things are going not so great, you can feel like you are in the fiery pits of hell. 

So here's my Heaven and Hell Valentine Gift Box.  And as always, my supply list is at the end of the post.

How awesome are these stamps?!  I love them!

Some pretty cherry blossom flowers on the sides.


The dress is a die cut from Bombshell Stamps that I embossed.  I love that you can mix and match Bombshell Pin-up's outfits with these die cuts!

I used Pop Dots to add dimension to some of the elements on this box.

Thanks for looking!

- Kim

Stamps: Bombshell Stamps - Bombshell Angel & Love and Luck Sets
Markers: Copic
Inks: Tsukineko Memento and Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Cardstock: Recollections
Electronic Cutting MachineeCraft by Craftwell
Program: SCAL 3
Diecuts: Bombshell Stamps - Bombshell Clothing Diecut Collection (dress)
SVG Files:  I used SCAL 3 shapes to make my own clouds, fire and band around the heart;   SVGCuts.com - Love Me Do SVG kit (Heart Flat Candy box) and Crush On You Boxes SVG kit(roses)
Embossing: ProvoCraft - Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Adhesives:  Scotch ATG gun and Quick Dry Adhesive; Glue Dots; Pop Dots




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful box! Love the idea with real flowers among the stamped one!

    xoxo Kicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - I love how you mixed and matched all these stamps! Thanks for joining us over at Bombshell!

    ReplyDelete