Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

waiting for snow....

Snowman Gift Tags

I know, it's after Christmas but I was dying to make these tags!

I made these cute snowman gift tags using Jin's tutorial (see it here at her blog - Under A Cherry Tree) with my Ecraft and Make-The-Cut software. Her tutorial uses Silhouette Studio but I was totally able to make these with my MTC software.

By leaving the bottom tag portion blank, you could easily stamp a snowflake border around the bottom or any other border stamp you may have! Then just stamp your 'to' and 'from' sentiments. 

Snowman: Weather Girl / Weather Boy SVG file at Lettering Delights
Cardstock: The Paper Company (plain/colored) and My Mind's Eye (patterned)
Marker: Copic Ciao - Black (for the eyes)
Adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Cutter: Ecraft
Software: Make-The-Cut
Tutorial: Jin's Gift Tag Tutorial

Thanks for looking!
- Kim

2 comments: