Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I ♥ Vinyl

I love vinyl records! Here are some record gift boxes I made using two kits by SVG Cuts .  These rockin' boxes were made with the short cylinder from December Gifts and the 33 and 45 svg's from Jamie's Favorite Things.  To make the larger gift box, all I did was resize the short cylinder. Everything was cut using my eCraft by Craftwell.


Now, as much as I loooovvveee records, what I really love is colored vinyl!  Colored vinyl is pretty and fun! Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Pink, some records even have pictures on them. Sigh... as if the music wasn't enough, colored records are total eye candy.


Here's some awesome colored vinyl records that you can totally make for Valentine's Day!


Cardstock: Bazill, The Paper Company, Recollections
Stamps: Studio G, Recollections, We R Memory Keepers, Target $1 bin
Ink: Archival Ink by Ranger, Colorbox by Clearsnap
Adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Scotch ATG Gun


- Kim






4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim - These gift boxes are great, very cute idea.

    I gave you a blog award. Head on over to my blog to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute "records" :)

    Nice job!
    Visiting from Craft-O-Maniac's linky party,
    ~Suzanne in NW Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your record boxes....they are adorable! I never thought of using vinyl. Thanks for sharing! Back to crafting for me!

    ReplyDelete